- Six-week STI/BBV screening program commences at Pika Wiya
- Indigenous Voice to Parliament referendum date announced by Prime Minister Anthony Albanese
- Federal Minister of Health Hon. Mark Butler visits AHCSA
- Oodnadatta desalination plant commences operation
- Drug Alert notice: protonitazene
- NAIDOC Week 2023
- First Nations Philanthropic Funders Working Group focuses on COVID-19 preparation and recovery
- Naomi Thornthwaite and Kim Morey present at Lowitja 2023
- 2023 Lowitja Institute International Indigenous Health and Wellbeing Conference, Cairns
- Cert IV student cook-off
- National Sorry Day
- South Australian Aboriginal Health Roundtable 2023
- Celebrating new certified Aboriginal health workers
- AHCSA RTO update
- SA becomes first Australian jurisdiction to create First Nations Voice to Parliament
- AHCSA TIS team members receive awards at national conference
- AHCSA's Josh Riessen presents on Point of Care Testing for Infectious Diseases
- AHCSA delivers suicide alertness workshops in SA Far West Coast
- World Hearing Day 2023
- National Condom Day 2023
- Voluntary Assisted Dying becomes legal in South Australia
- World AIDS Day
- AHCSA's Sexual Health Team Wins People's Choice Award SH Poster!
- Media Release - AHCSA RTO
- Mparntwe Aboriginal Sexual Health NT/SA Workshop
- Dr. Annapurna Nori chats all things COVID-19 Vaccination for Kids with Gordy Rigney
- NAIDOC Week Events to Attend Across South Australia
- AHCSA Wins National Award of Recognition at 2022 NATSIEHC!
- Aboriginal Oral Health Program (AOHP)
- Yadu Health - EOI: Medical Receptionist
- World No Tobacco Day 2022 with AHCSA's Puyu Blasters
- AHCSA gives Yadu Aboriginal Health Service a Titan!
- Aboriginal Heath and Reconciliation Week With Renee Colbung
- Meet AHCSA's Quality Systems Improvement Coordinator - Venni!
- Strength and Power of Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services in South Australia
- Is it time for an STI checkup?
- Urgent Mental Health Care Center offers an alternative to mental health support
- IWD 2022 - Celebrating AHCSA's Female Aboriginal Leaders
- AHCSA History Project
- 15 things NOT to do when using a RAT
- Fight the Bite and Mosquito Control
- The Aboriginal Flag has been freed!
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander HIV Awareness Week
- South Australia's COVID-Ready Plan
- 2019/2020 Annual Report
07 June 2022
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
For over 30 years, Yadu Health Aboriginal Corporation (YHAC) provides an affordable and accessible Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service with a range of culturally safe and high-quality services. YHAC strives to improve the wellness and health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in our communities within Ceduna and the surrounding areas.
Yadu Health Aboriginal Corporation (YHAC) has an exciting opportunity for a Medical Receptionist to join our multi-disciplinary medical practice team, as part of a casual pool.
Ideally, you will be a dedicated, energetic and skilled person with a strong work ethic. Having some understanding of Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services, along with some understanding and experience in the customer service area will be beneficial.
The Medical Receptionist is responsible for the delivery of high-quality administrative tasks, along with having an exceptional customer service manner. Full individual support and onsite training will be provided.
- Initial appointment as a fixed term employment contract
- Admin-1-2, Level 1
For further information and expression of interest please contact Ms. Roxanne Sambo, Practice Manager via email [email protected] or via telephone (08) 86 262 500.
Please note: All potential candidates will be required to produce a National Police Clearance, DHS Child, Vulnerable, Aged related screening certificate and evidence of covid vaccine to be eligible.