- AHCSA's Josh Riessen presents on Point of Care Testing for Infectious Diseases
- AHCSA delivers suicide alertness workshops in SA Far West Coast
- World Hearing Day 2023
- National Condom Day 2023
- Voluntary Assisted Dying becomes legal in South Australia
- World AIDS Day
- AHCSA's Sexual Health Team Wins People's Choice Award SH Poster!
- Media Release - AHCSA RTO
- Mparntwe Aboriginal Sexual Health NT/SA Workshop
- Dr. Annapurna Nori chats all things COVID-19 Vaccination for Kids with Gordy Rigney
- NAIDOC Week Events to Attend Across South Australia!
- AHCSA Wins National Award of Recognition at 2022 NATSIEHC!
- Aboriginal Oral Health Program (AOHP)
- Yadu Health - EOI: Medical Receptionist
- World No Tobacco Day 2022 with AHCSA's Puyu Blasters
- AHCSA gives Yadu Aboriginal Health Service a Titan!
- Aboriginal Heath and Reconciliation Week With Renee Colbung
- Meet AHCSA's Quality Systems Improvement Coordinator - Venni!
- Strength and Power of Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services in South Australia
- Is it time for an STI checkup?
- Urgent Mental Health Care Center offers an alternative to mental health support
- IWD 2022 - Celebrating AHCSA's Female Aboriginal Leaders
- AHCSA History Project
- 15 things NOT to do when using a RAT
- Fight the Bite and Mosquito Control
- The Aboriginal Flag has been freed!
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander HIV Awareness Week
- South Australia's COVID-Ready Plan
- Rainbow Tick
- 2019/2020 Annual Report
At AHCSA, we have a range of programs that work to support community and our Member Services through their service delivery. Each staff member has an important role, which allows them to contribute to the overall advocacy for Aboriginal Health in South Australia.
Venni is a Registered Nurse and has qualifications in management and immunisations – she is the Clinical Systems Improvement Coordinator here at AHCSA and her role allows her to directly support our Member Services.
As the Clinical Systems Improvement Coordinator, Venni is able to support our Member Services across a wide range of Clinical System needs and focuses on supporting services with accreditation, Medicare, CQI and Clinical Governance.
This means that services are able to benefit from Venni supporting them to maximise their day-to-day productivity and support the development of processes and systems within the clinics, which ultimately contributes to our overall goal of Aboriginal people enjoying a high quality of health and well-being.”
We would love to hear from your service if you’d like any help with service processes – simply email Venni directly at: Vendula.Corston@ahcsa.org.au