This page is dedicated to sharing useful clinical COVID-19 resources that can be downloaded, shared and used in service or clinical settings
ATAGI Recommended Doses and Vaccines March 2023Open PDF (276kb)
COVID-19 Resource Toolkit for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health ProfessionalsOpen PDF (12.6mb)
Double Swab COVID-19 and Strep A PosterOpen PDF (703kb)
Guidelines for use of Rapid Antigen Tests in ACCHOsOpen PDF (218kb)
Donning and Doffing PPE Instruction ResourcesOpen resource
COVID-19 Testing Resources and DocumentsOpen resource
COVID Waste Management Fact Sheet - Infection ControlOpen PDF (143kb)
Mental Health Support Services for Clinical Staff and Frontline Workers
Antiviral Treatments for COVID-19
- For more information about eligibility to treatments and a clinical assessment for COVID-19 contact the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080. This line operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with additional options for priority groups.
- Use the COVID-19 Symptom and Antiviral Eligibility Checker to find out if you are eligible for antiviral medication.
- Translated information about oral treatments for COVID-19 is available in multiple languages on the Australian Department of Health and Aged Care website.
- Oral Treatments are available at your Community Controlled Health Service and your local community pharmacy. Click here for more information about participating pharmacies.
- Health care providers can obtain more information on treatments and referrals for mild COVID-19 illness.